Impressora Lexmark X2690 Drivers

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of some assistance in finding the driver for my Lexmark X2690 printer. I've been searching high and low but haven't had any luck in locating it. I've visited the official Lexmark website, but their driver download section doesn't seem to have support for this particular model anymore. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but most of them either require me to pay for the driver or seem a bit sketchy. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Lexmark X2690 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Impressora Lexmark X2690 Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download impressora lexmark x2690 driver for Windows.

File name: impressora_lexmark-x2690.exe
Version: 5.521
File size: 28642 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 2.45

(click above to download)

The Lexmark X2690 is a printer that requires specific drivers for proper functionality. These drivers can be easily obtained from the official Lexmark website.

Specifications of the Lexmark X2690:

- Printer type: Inkjet
- Print speed: Up to 22 ppm (black), up to 16 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color), up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black)
- Paper capacity: 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: No
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS
- Power consumption: 12 watts (printing), 6 watts (standby)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.0" x 11.5" x 6.1"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Lexmark X2690 printing blank pages?
A: This could be due to various reasons. Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Also, check the print settings and make sure the correct paper type and size are selected.

2. Q: My Lexmark X2690 is not connecting to my computer. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, try using a different USB cable or port. Additionally, make sure you have installed the correct drivers for the printer.

3. Q: The print quality of my Lexmark X2690 is poor. How can I improve it?
A: Poor print quality can be resolved by performing a printhead cleaning. This can usually be done through the printer's software or settings menu. Additionally, ensure that you are using high-quality paper and that the ink cartridges are not expired or low on ink.
Robby96

Re: Re: Impressora Lexmark X2690 Drivers

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Lexmark X2690 printer, I appreciate your assistance!