Samsung Odyssey G9 Driver Download

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a Samsung Odyssey G9 monitor and I'm currently in need of the driver to ensure optimal performance. I've searched extensively on the Samsung website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the driver download link specifically for this device.

I tried navigating through their support section and even did a general search using keywords related to the monitor model, but to no avail. It's quite frustrating as I want to ensure that I have the latest driver installed for an optimal visual experience.

If anyone could provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Samsung Odyssey G9 monitor, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Odyssey G9 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download samsung odyssey g9 driver for Windows.

File name: samsung-odyssey-g9.exe
Version: 2.460
File size: 44723 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.50

(click above to download)

Specifications:
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Odyssey G9
- Screen Size: 49 inches
- Resolution: 5120 x 1440 pixels (Dual Quad HD)
- Aspect Ratio: 32:9
- Panel Type: VA (Vertical Alignment)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Response Time: 1ms (GtG)
- Display Colors: 1.07 billion
- Color Gamut: 95% DCI-P3
- HDR Support: Yes (VESA DisplayHDR 1000)
- Contrast Ratio: 2500:1
- Curvature: 1000R
- Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB Type-C, 3 x USB 3.0
- Ergonomics: Height Adjustable Stand, Tilt, Swivel, VESA Mount (100 x 100mm)
- Dimensions (With Stand): 45.18" x 19.37" x 16.54"
- Weight (With Stand): 31.1 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 125W (Max)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Samsung Odyssey G9 screen flickers intermittently, what could be the issue?
A1: Screen flickering could be due to a faulty or incompatible graphics driver. Ensure that you have the latest driver installed. Additionally, try adjusting the refresh rate settings or connecting to a different power source.

Q2: The USB Type-C port on my Samsung Odyssey G9 doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
A2: Firstly, verify that the USB Type-C cable is properly connected to both the monitor and the device you are trying to connect. Make sure that the device you are connecting is compatible with the USB Type-C port. If the issue persists, try using a different USB Type-C cable or port.

Q3: My Samsung Odyssey G9 display doesn't turn on after connecting it to my computer, what could be the problem?
A3: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the monitor and a working power outlet. Make sure that the power button is pressed or try using the remote control to turn on the display. If the issue persists, check the video cable connections between the monitor and the computer, and verify that the computer is powered on and sending a signal to the monitor.
Bobbie

Re: Re: Samsung Odyssey G9 Driver Download

Post by Bobbie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Samsung Odyssey G9, I really appreciate it!