Radeon 7480D Driver Linix

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver link to update my Radeon 7480D on Linux. I've tried visiting the official AMD website, their support page, and even checked various forums but couldn't find a reliable source. Can anyone please provide me with a trustworthy driver link for the Radeon 7480D on Linux? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Radeon 7480D Driver Linix

Post by Detective »

Below you can download radeon 7480d linix driver for Windows.

File name: radeon-7480d-linix.exe
Version: 2.799
File size: 20972 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 1.49

(click above to download)

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Connectivity: HDMI, DVI, VGA
Memory: 2GB DDR3
Power Consumption: 65W

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my display flickering when connected through HDMI?
A: Try checking the HDMI cable and connections to ensure they are securely plugged in. Additionally, verify that the cable is not faulty by trying a different HDMI cable. If the issue persists, updating the Radeon 7480D driver to the latest version may resolve the problem.

2. Q: How can I enable multiple monitors with this device?
A: To enable multiple monitors, you need to ensure that your graphics driver supports multi-display configurations. Check if your Radeon 7480D driver supports Eyefinity technology, which allows you to connect and use multiple displays simultaneously. If Eyefinity is supported, configure the displays using the Radeon software or the display settings in your operating system.

3. Q: Why is my computer running slower after installing the Radeon 7480D driver?
A: There could be several factors causing a decrease in performance after installing the driver. First, ensure that the driver is compatible with your operating system. If the compatibility is confirmed, check your system's hardware specifications and compare them with the minimum requirements for the Radeon 7480D driver. If your hardware meets the requirements, try adjusting the graphics settings within the driver control panel to optimize performance.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Radeon 7480D Driver Linix

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Radeon 7480D, it worked perfectly for me!