Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Pro

Prissy

Post by Prissy »

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro and I'm having trouble finding a reliable Bluetooth driver. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as on various driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. Could anyone please provide me with a direct download link for a Bluetooth driver that is compatible with Windows 10 Pro? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Pro

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth for windows 10 pro driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth-for-win10-pro.exe
Version: 8.755
File size: 12267 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset 3.92

(click above to download)

Forum Post:

Device Specification:

Device Name: Bluetooth Driver
Compatibility: Windows 10 Pro
Function: Enables Bluetooth connectivity on Windows 10 Pro devices
Features: Allows wireless data exchange and communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, speakers, headphones, and more.
Size: File size varies based on driver version and manufacturer
System Requirements: Windows 10 Pro operating system
Manufacturer: Various manufacturers provide Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 Pro

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: I've installed the Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 Pro computer, but I'm unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones. What should I do?
Answer: First, ensure that your Bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode. Check if the Bluetooth functionality is turned on in the computer settings. Restart both the computer and the headphones, and try pairing them again. Additionally, make sure you have installed the correct Bluetooth driver version compatible with your headphones.

2. Question: My Windows 10 Pro computer is not recognizing any Bluetooth devices. What could be the problem?
Answer: Several factors could cause this issue. Firstly, verify that the Bluetooth driver is installed correctly by checking the Device Manager for any driver-related errors. If the driver is installed correctly, ensure that the Bluetooth feature is turned on in the computer settings. Restart the computer and try pairing again. If the problem persists, there may be compatibility issues with your specific Bluetooth hardware, and you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

3. Question: After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, my Bluetooth driver stopped working. How can I fix this?
Answer: Upgrading to a new operating system can sometimes result in driver conflicts. To resolve this issue, first, verify if a newer version of the Bluetooth driver is available for your specific hardware on the manufacturer's website. If available, download and install the updated driver. If not, uninstall the current Bluetooth driver completely and restart the computer. During the restart, Windows may automatically install a generic Bluetooth driver. If not, you can manually install the appropriate driver from the manufacturer's website.
Prissy

Re: Re: Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Pro

Post by Prissy »

Thank you so much for providing the link for the Bluetooth driver! I've been struggling to find a working one, so I really appreciate it.