Mini Displayport Driver

Gertie

Mini Displayport Driver

Post by Gertie »

Hi everyone, I've been searching high and low for the Mini Displayport driver for my device, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried looking on the manufacturer's website, as well as various driver update websites, but to no avail. It's frustrating because without this driver, I'm unable to connect my device to an external monitor, which severely limits its functionality. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Mini Displayport driver? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Mini Displayport Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download mini displayport driver for Windows.

File name: mini-displayport.exe
Version: 8.648
File size: 20.70 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 2.68

Mini Displayport Driver

(click above to download)

HDMI 2.0
Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz
Supported Audio: 8-channel LPCM and HBR audio up to 192kHz sample rate
Compatibility: Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and 3 ports on Mac and PC devices
Connector: Mini Displayport (male) to HDMI (female)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why am I not getting any video output when connecting the Mini Displayport Driver to my HDMI-enabled TV?
A: Ensure that the Mini Displayport Driver is securely connected to the Mini Displayport port on your device, and check that the HDMI cable is properly plugged into the HDMI port on your TV. Additionally, verify if your TV input source is set to the correct HDMI input.

2. Q: Why is the audio not working after connecting the Mini Displayport Driver to my external speakers?
A: Confirm that the audio settings on your device are correctly configured to output audio through the HDMI port. Make sure your external speakers are powered on and properly connected to the Mini Displayport Driver. Additionally, try checking if the audio settings on your TV or audio receiver are appropriately adjusted.

3. Q: Why is the resolution on my connected display significantly lower than expected when using the Mini Displayport Driver?
A: Ensure that you are using an HDMI 2.0 cable capable of supporting the desired resolution and refresh rate. Also, check if your graphics card or device is compatible with the maximum resolution specified by the Mini Displayport Driver. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version and verify if any display scaling options are affecting the resolution settings on your device.
Gertie

Re: Re: Mini Displayport Driver

Post by Gertie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Mini Displayport, I really appreciate it!