Asus Mouse Driver

Gerry1989

Asus Mouse Driver

Post by Gerry1989 »

I recently purchased an Asus mouse, but unfortunately, I lost the driver installation disc that came with it. I tried searching on the official Asus website, but couldn't find the specific driver for my mouse model. I also attempted to search for it on various driver update websites and forums, but to no avail. Could someone please provide a direct download link for the Asus mouse driver? I am using Windows 10 operating system. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Mouse Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus mouse driver for Windows.

File name: asus-mouse.exe
Version: 7.517
File size: 12510 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 5.92

Asus Mouse Driver

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Model: Asus Mouse Driver
- Connectivity: Wired
- Interface: USB
- Compatibility: Works with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Features: Optical sensor, adjustable DPI settings, programmable buttons, scroll wheel

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Asus Mouse Driver not working?
Answer: There could be several reasons for the mouse not working. Firstly, ensure that it is properly connected to the USB port. Also, check if the mouse driver is installed correctly on your operating system. Try connecting the mouse to another computer to determine if it's a hardware or software issue. Additionally, make sure the mouse is clean and there are no obstructions that may be affecting its functionality.

2. Question: How can I adjust the DPI settings on my Asus Mouse Driver?
Answer: To adjust the DPI settings, you need to install Asus Mouse Driver software on your computer. Once installed, open the software and navigate to the settings or configuration section. Look for options related to DPI or sensitivity and adjust them according to your preferences. Save the changes, and the new DPI settings will be applied to your mouse.

3. Question: My Asus Mouse Driver's buttons are not responding when I press them. What could be the issue?
Answer: Firstly, check if the mouse buttons are physically stuck or worn out. Clean the buttons and make sure they are not being obstructed by dirt or debris. If the physical condition seems fine, try reinstalling the mouse driver or updating it to the latest version. You can also check the button assignments in the mouse software configuration to ensure they are correctly set. If the issue persists, it might indicate a hardware fault, and contacting Asus support or considering a replacement may be necessary.
Gerry1989

Re: Re: Asus Mouse Driver

Post by Gerry1989 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Asus Mouse! I really appreciate your help.