P4M80P Drivers

Trixie

P4M80P Drivers

Post by Trixie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I am facing issues with my P4M80P motherboard. I suspect that the drivers are outdated and need to be updated. However, I have been searching extensively online for the drivers but I have been unable to find a reliable source. Could someone please provide me with a link to download the updated P4M80P drivers? I have already checked the manufacturer's website, various driver download websites, and even searched through forums, but no luck so far. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: P4M80P Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download p4m80p driver for Windows.

File name: p4m80p.exe
Version: 7.567
File size: 46539 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.21

P4M80P Drivers

(click above to download)

Specifications of the P4M80P Drivers:

- Device Type: Motherboard driver
- Compatibility: Supports Intel Pentium 4 processors with Socket 478
- Chipset: VIA P4M800 Pro
- Memory: Supports DDR400/333/266 non-ECC, un-buffered memory (2 x DIMM slots)
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI slots, 1 x AGP slot
- Storage: 2 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 connectors, 2 x SerialATA connectors
- Audio: VIA VT8237R integrated 6-channel audio CODEC
- LAN: VIA 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN controller
- USB Ports: 8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 integrated, 4 optional)
- Rear Panel I/O Ports: 1 x Parallel port, 1 x Serial port, 1 x VGA port, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN port, 1 x Audio I/O port

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My computer doesn't detect any audio output. What could be the issue?
Answer: Ensure that the speakers are properly connected and powered on. Check that the audio drivers are installed correctly and up-to-date. Access the BIOS settings and verify if the audio output is enabled.

2. Question: The USB ports on the motherboard seem to be non-functional. How can I resolve this?
Answer: Firstly, check if there is power supply to the USB ports. Try connecting the USB devices to different ports to rule out any faulty ports. Confirm that the USB drivers are properly installed and configured in the operating system. If none of these steps help, consider updating the motherboard's BIOS to the latest version.

3. Question: I am experiencing frequent system crashes or instabilities after installing this motherboard. What can I do to fix it?
Answer: Ensure that all the drivers related to the motherboard, including chipset drivers and graphics card drivers, are updated to their latest versions. Check for any conflicts between installed hardware devices, such as compatibility issues with the graphics card or incompatible RAM. Additionally, run a memory test to determine if there are any faults with the RAM modules. If the issues persists, consult the manufacturer's support or forums for further assistance.
Trixie

Re: Re: P4M80P Drivers

Post by Trixie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the P4M80P device, it's greatly appreciated!