Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Hi there! I've been trying to update the driver for my Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System, but to no avail. I've searched extensively on various manufacturer websites, including Microsoft's official support page, as well as popular driver download websites. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct link to the driver I need. Could someone please help me out by providing a reliable source or link to download the latest driver for the Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System

Post by Detective »

Below you can download microsoft acpi-compliant system driver for Windows.

File name: microsoft-acpi-compliant-system.exe
Version: 1.457
File size: 16528 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 5.94

(click above to download)

Display output through HDMI connection or VGA connection
Processor: Intel Core i7-XXXXX
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Storage: 256GB SSD
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
Ports: USB 3.0, USB-C, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my device not powering on?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the power adapter is properly connected to both the device and a functional power outlet. If connected correctly, try performing a hard reset by disconnecting the power adapter and battery, then hold the power button for 15 seconds before reconnecting and powering it back on.

2. Question: Why is my display not showing any signal?
Answer: Check if the HDMI or VGA cable is properly connected to both the device and the monitor or TV. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your display device. Additionally, try using a different cable or port to eliminate any possible connection issues.

3. Question: Why is my WiFi connection unstable or not working?
Answer: Begin troubleshooting by verifying if other devices can connect to the same WiFi network without issues. If other devices work, try restarting your device as well as the WiFi router. Ensure that the WiFi adapter driver is up to date by visiting the manufacturer's website or using Windows Update. If the problem persists, try connecting to a different WiFi network to narrow down whether the issue is specific to your network or device.
Jessie

Re: Re: Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System

Post by Jessie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Microsoft Acpi-Compliant System, I was able to successfully install it on my device without any issues.