Imedia S2185

Gretta

Imedia S2185

Post by Gretta »

I'm having trouble finding a specific driver for my Imedia S2185 desktop computer. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as other driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. The driver I'm specifically looking for is for the Ethernet controller. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for this driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Imedia S2185

Post by Detective »

Below you can download imedia s2185 driver for Windows.

File name: imedia_s2185.exe
Version: 6.852
File size: 45809 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.88

Imedia S2185

(click above to download)

Specifications of the Imedia S2185:

- Processor: AMD E1-2500 Dual-Core Processor
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 500GB SATA hard drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8240 integrated graphics
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW drive
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Ethernet LAN
- Ports: USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 ports, HDMI port, VGA port, headphone jack, microphone jack
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 3.9 x 14.2 inches
- Weight: 11.6 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Imedia S2185:

Q1: Why is my computer not turning on?
A1: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the computer and the power outlet. If the issue persists, try a different power outlet or consider replacing the power cable.

Q2: Why is my Wi-Fi connection not working?
A2: First, check if the Wi-Fi is turned on by locating the Wi-Fi switch on the device (if available) or accessing the network settings in the control panel. If Wi-Fi is enabled but still not working, restart the computer and router. If the issue persists, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or reinstall the Wi-Fi driver.

Q3: Why does my computer freeze or crash frequently?
A3: Frequent freezing or crashing could be due to various factors. Check if there are any software conflicts or outdated drivers by running a system scan and updating all the necessary software. Additionally, ensure that the computer is not overheating by keeping it well-ventilated and cleaning any dust buildup. If the problem continues, consider consulting technical support or performing a factory reset.
Gretta

Re: Re: Imedia S2185

Post by Gretta »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Imedia S2185, it was incredibly helpful in resolving my device compatibility issue!