Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I've been searching everywhere for a driver for Bluetooth on Windows 10 but I just can't seem to find it. I've tried checking the official manufacturer's website, searching on various driver download websites, and even using Windows Update, but with no luck. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Bluetooth driver compatible with Windows 10? I really need it to connect my wireless peripherals. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 6.856
File size: 14.40 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 2.87

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Name: Bluetooth Device
- Compatible OS: Windows 10
- Driver Type: Bluetooth Driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: How can I download the Bluetooth driver for Windows 10?
A: You can download the Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 from the official website of your device's manufacturer or from reputable third-party driver download websites.

2. Q: What should I do if my Bluetooth device is not connecting to my Windows 10 computer?
A:
- Verify that Bluetooth is enabled on both the device and the computer.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode.
- Check if the Bluetooth driver is installed and up to date on your Windows 10 computer.

3. Q: Why does my Bluetooth device keep disconnecting from my Windows 10 computer?
A:
- Confirm that the device and computer are within the Bluetooth range.
- Ensure that both the device and the computer have sufficient battery or power.
- Try resetting the Bluetooth connection by disabling and re-enabling Bluetooth on your Windows 10 computer.
Marty99

Re: Re: Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my device, I really appreciate it. I will download it right away and see if it solves my Bluetooth issues.