Epson L350 Driver Windows 10

Madie1994

Post by Madie1994 »

Hi there,

I've been struggling to find the driver for my Epson L350 printer that is compatible with Windows 10. I've been searching all over the internet and have visited the Epson support website, but to no avail. I'm beginning to get frustrated as I really need to get my printer up and running. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thank you so much in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L350 Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l350 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l350-win10.exe
Version: 6.731
File size: 18.88 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver 5.5

(click above to download)

The Epson L350 is a multifunction inkjet printer that provides high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. This device offers fast and reliable performance, making it suitable for home and small office use. Here are the specifications of the Epson L350:

- Print Speed: Up to 33 pages per minute (black and white), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: Input tray capacity of up to 100 sheets, output tray capacity of up to 30 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Ink Type: Epson genuine ink bottles (CMYK)
- Ink Yield: Up to 4,000 pages (black), up to 6,500 pages (color)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP), Mac OS X (10.5.8 or later)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printed document coming out with streaks or smudges?
A: Streaks or smudges on the prints may indicate an issue with the print heads or ink cartridges. Try running a print head cleaning or replace the ink cartridges if necessary.

2. Q: How do I resolve the issue of slow printing speed?
A: Slow printing speed can be caused by various factors. First, ensure that the printer is set to the correct print quality mode. Additionally, check if the connection between the printer and the computer is stable. Upgrading the printer driver to the latest version may also help optimize performance.

3. Q: My scanner is not working, what should I do?
A: If the scanner is not functioning properly, start by checking the physical connections between the printer and the computer. Additionally, ensure that the scanner software is properly installed on your computer. Restarting both the printer and the computer could also resolve any temporary glitches that may be causing the scanner issue.
Madie1994

Re: Re: Epson L350 Driver Windows 10

Post by Madie1994 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the Epson L350, it worked perfectly for my device.