Logitech Mx518 Driver

Shelly

Logitech Mx518 Driver

Post by Shelly »

I recently purchased a Logitech Mx518 mouse and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've searched on Logitech's official website but couldn't find a driver specifically for the Mx518 model. I also tried searching on other reputable driver websites but had no luck there either. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to the driver for the Logitech Mx518? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Logitech Mx518 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download logitech mx518 driver for Windows.

File name: logitech-mx518.exe
Version: 5.225
File size: 14.86 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 2.13

Logitech Mx518 Driver

(click above to download)

The Logitech Mx518 Driver is a device driver developed by Logitech specifically for the Logitech Mx518 gaming mouse. The driver facilitates the smooth and efficient functioning of the mouse, ensuring accurate tracking, precise cursor movements, and customizable button settings.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Logitech Mx518 not being detected by my computer?
A: If your Logitech Mx518 is not being detected by your computer, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the mouse is properly plugged into a functional USB port.
- Check if the mouse cable is not damaged or frayed.
- Update the Logitech Mx518 driver to the latest version from the official Logitech website.

2. Q: Why is the cursor movement erratic or unresponsive with my Logitech Mx518?
A: If you experience erratic or unresponsive cursor movement with your Logitech Mx518, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clean the mouse surface and ensure there are no dust particles obstructing the sensor lens.
- Adjust the DPI (dots per inch) settings using the Logitech software to a suitable level.
- If using a mouse pad, ensure it is clean and not causing any tracking issues.

3. Q: How do I customize the button settings on my Logitech Mx518?
A: To customize the button settings on your Logitech Mx518, follow these steps:
- Install the Logitech Mx518 driver software on your computer.
- Open the software and locate the button customization section.
- Choose the desired button and assign a specific function or macro to it.
- Save the settings and they will be applied to the Logitech Mx518.
Shelly

Re: Re: Logitech Mx518 Driver

Post by Shelly »

Thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for my Logitech MX518, and this seems to be the perfect solution.