Driver Print To Pdf Windows 8

Vince93

Post by Vince93 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for "Print to PDF" on Windows 8. I've tried searching on various websites and forums but haven't had any luck. Can anyone please provide me with a link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Print To Pdf Windows 8

Post by Detective »

Below you can download print to pdf windows 8 driver for Windows.

File name: print-to-pdf_win8.exe
Version: 9.508
File size: 16.40 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 2.82

(click above to download)

Specifications of Dell N5010:

- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/i7
- Memory: Up to 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 320GB / 500GB / 640GB / 1TB HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch HD display
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Audio: Stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, headphone/microphone combo jack, RJ-45
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW or Blu-ray Disc combo
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.81 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 10.31 x 1.0 inches (37.57 x 26.19 x 2.54 cm)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Dell N5010 laptop not turning on?
A: Ensure that the battery is properly charged and inserted into the laptop. Try connecting the laptop to a power source using the AC adapter. If the issue persists, there may be a hardware problem, and it is recommended to contact Dell support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I fix audio issues on my Dell N5010?
A: Firstly, check if the volume is turned up and not muted. Verify that the correct audio driver is installed by downloading and installing the latest driver specific to your laptop model from the Dell website. Restart the laptop after installing the driver. If the problem continues, try troubleshooting the audio through the Windows Sound settings or contact Dell support for more advanced troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: Why is my Dell N5010 laptop running slow?
A: There could be several reasons for a slow-running laptop. First, ensure that there is sufficient free disk space by deleting unnecessary files or programs. Run a virus scan using reliable antivirus software to check for malware or viruses that could be impacting performance. Additionally, consider upgrading the laptop's RAM if it has less than 4GB. If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact Dell support for further assistance.
Vince93

Re: Re: Driver Print To Pdf Windows 8

Post by Vince93 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Print To PDF device, it was really helpful!