Driver Printer Hp Laserjet P1102 On Windows 10

Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Hi everyone,

I've been having some trouble finding the driver for my HP LaserJet P1102 printer to use on Windows 10. I've tried searching on the official HP website and also looked through some third-party driver websites, but so far I haven't had any luck. I really need this driver to get my printer working properly again. If anyone could provide me with a direct download link to the driver or offer any other suggestions on where I could find it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Printer Hp Laserjet P1102 On Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer hp laserjet p1102 on windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: printer-hp-laserjet-p1102-on_win10.exe
Version: 3.266
File size: 44505 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 3.24

(click above to download)

Specs:
- Brand: HP
- Model: LaserJet P1102
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Type: Printer
- Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, postcards, envelopes
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Energy Efficiency: Energy Star certified
- Dimensions: 13.74 x 9.38 x 7.71 inches
- Weight: 11.6 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP LaserJet P1102 not printing any documents?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB cable. Check if the printer's power is turned on and if there are any error messages on the printer's display. Also, ensure that the printer has enough paper and ink/toner. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver software or consulting the HP support website for further assistance.

2. Question: The print quality of my HP LaserJet P1102 is poor. How can I improve it?
Answer: Poor print quality may be caused by various factors. Start by checking if the ink/toner levels are sufficient and if the print heads or drum unit are clean. You can also try adjusting the print settings in the printer driver software to a higher resolution and ensure that the correct paper size and type are selected. If the issue continues, consider replacing the ink/toner cartridge or contacting HP support for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Question: My HP LaserJet P1102 is displaying a "Paper Jam" error. How do I resolve it?
Answer: When encountering a paper jam error, follow these steps to resolve the issue:

- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Carefully remove any loose paper from the input and output trays.
- Gently pull out any stuck paper in the printer, being cautious not to tear it.
- Check for any foreign objects or debris in the paper path and remove them.
- Reconnect the printer to the power source and turn it on.
- Reload paper
Debbie

Re: Re: Driver Printer Hp Laserjet P1102 On Windows 10

Post by Debbie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP LaserJet P1102 printer on Windows 10, it's greatly appreciated!