Download Driver Motherboard Jetway Ti61M5

Chuck93

Post by Chuck93 »

I recently upgraded my computer and installed a new motherboard, the Jetway Ti61M5. However, I am having trouble finding the appropriate drivers for it. I've searched on the manufacturer's website and various driver download websites, but so far, I've had no luck in locating the specific driver I need. Could someone provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Jetway Ti61M5 motherboard? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Motherboard Jetway Ti61M5

Post by Detective »

Below you can download motherboard jetway ti61m5 driver for Windows.

File name: motherboard-jetway-ti61m5.exe
Version: 8.166
File size: 13.53 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.68

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Jetway
- Model: Ti61M5
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket Type: LGA 1155
- Supported Processors: Intel 2nd and 3rd Generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron
- Chipset: Intel H61 Express
- Memory Slots: 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Maximum Memory Supported: 16GB
- Graphics: Onboard Intel HD Graphics
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- Storage Interface: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s
- USB Ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-channel HD Audio

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my computer not recognizing the connected USB devices?
A: This motherboard has both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. Make sure you have connected your device to the appropriate ports depending on its compatibility. Also, check if the necessary drivers for USB ports are installed and up to date.

2. Q: How can I resolve the issue of my computer not booting up?
A: Ensure that all power connections are properly made, including the 24-pin ATX power connector and the 4/8-pin CPU power connector. Check if the RAM modules are securely seated in their slots. Additionally, verify that the power supply is functioning correctly by testing it with another device or using a power supply tester.

3. Q: Why is there no display on my monitor after assembling the computer?
A: Double-check if the graphics card, if installed, is properly seated in the PCIe x16 slot and connected to the monitor using the correct cable. In case you are using onboard graphics, confirm that the monitor is connected to the correct video port. If the issue persists, try reseating the RAM modules and ensure they are compatible with the motherboard.
Chuck93

Re: Re: Download Driver Motherboard Jetway Ti61M5

Post by Chuck93 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Jetway Ti61M5 motherboard, I really appreciate it!