Download Driver Lenovo S145

Tilla93

Post by Tilla93 »

I've been trying to update the device drivers for my Lenovo S145 laptop, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the specific driver I need. I've searched extensively on Lenovo's official website and even tried other third-party driver websites, but none of them seem to have the exact driver I'm looking for. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for the Lenovo S145 laptop? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Lenovo S145

Post by Detective »

Below you can download lenovo s145 driver for Windows.

File name: lenovo-s145.exe
Version: 8.293
File size: 44512 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.61

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: S145
- Type: Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Display: Full HD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45 Ethernet, Audio Jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: Lithium-ion, Up to 6 hours
- Weight: 1.85 kg
- Warranty: 1 year

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Lenovo S145 not turning on?
A1: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, check if the laptop is properly charged or connect it to the power adapter. If the battery is drained, it might take a while to power up. Also, try holding down the power button for 10-15 seconds to perform a hard reset. If these steps don't work, there might be a hardware issue, and it is recommended to contact Lenovo support or a certified technician for further assistance.

Q2: The touchpad on my Lenovo S145 is not working. How can I fix it?
A2: If the touchpad is unresponsive, ensure that it is not disabled. Press the Fn key along with the F6 key (or the relevant function key with a touchpad icon) to toggle the touchpad on/off. If that doesn't work, try updating the touchpad driver. Visit Lenovo's official website, search for the support page of the S145 model, and download the latest touchpad driver for your operating system. Install the driver and restart the laptop. If the issue persists, consider using an external mouse or contacting Lenovo support.

Q3: My Lenovo S145 is running slow. How can I improve its performance?
A3: There are several steps you can take to enhance performance. First, ensure that your laptop is not running too many applications simultaneously. Close unnecessary programs and background processes. You can also try freeing up disk space by removing temporary files or unused applications. Run a malware scan using reliable antivirus software to check for any unwanted programs. Additionally, you can consider upgrading the RAM if it is expandable on your model. If these steps don't provide satisfactory results,
Tilla93

Re: Re: Download Driver Lenovo S145

Post by Tilla93 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Lenovo S145, I really appreciate it!