Intel Graphics Driver Hp Windows 10

Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10, and I am having trouble finding the latest Intel Graphics driver for my device. I have searched extensively on both the Intel and HP websites, but I haven't been able to locate the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Intel Graphics driver for HP laptops running Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel Graphics Driver Hp Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel graphics hp windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: intel-graphics-hp_win10.exe
Version: 9.232
File size: 44214 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 5.97

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Intel Graphics Driver Hp Windows 10
- Device Type: Graphics Driver
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver Version: Intel Graphics Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: How to resolve display issues with the Intel Graphics Driver on Windows 10?
A1: Firstly, make sure you have the latest driver version installed from the official Intel website. If the issue persists, try updating your Windows 10 operating system to the latest version and check for any pending Windows updates. Additionally, you can try adjusting the display settings or performing a clean installation of the driver.

Q2: Why is my Intel Graphics Driver not installing on my HP device running Windows 10?
A2: There might be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that you are downloading the correct driver specific to your HP device model and Windows 10 version from the official HP or Intel website. Make sure you have sufficient storage space available and that you have administrative privileges to install drivers. It is also recommended to temporarily disable any security software that might be blocking the installation process.

Q3: How to fix poor graphics performance with the Intel Graphics Driver on Windows 10?
A3: Firstly, make sure you have the latest Intel Graphics Driver installed. Then, go to the display settings and ensure that the preferred graphics processor is set to "High Performance" for the applications or games you want to improve performance in. You can also try adjusting the graphics settings within those applications or games to optimize performance. If the problem still persists, consider checking for any pending Windows updates and ensure that your HP device meets the minimum system requirements for the desired graphics performance.
Dottie

Re: Re: Intel Graphics Driver Hp Windows 10

Post by Dottie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows 10 Intel Graphics Driver for HP, it worked perfectly for my device!