Xhorse Mvci Driver Software Download

Bobby93

Post by Bobby93 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the Xhorse Mvci driver software download but have been unable to locate it. I've tried looking on the official Xhorse website, as well as various driver download websites, but haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Xhorse Mvci driver software? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Xhorse Mvci Driver Software Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download xhorse mvci software driver for Windows.

File name: xhorse-mvci-software.exe
Version: 5.604
File size: 46235 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 4.30

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- The Xhorse Mvci driver software is designed for Xhorse Mvci VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface).
- It is compatible with a wide range of vehicle makes and models, including Toyota, Lexus, and Scion.
- The software provides access to various diagnostic functions, including reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes, viewing live data, and performing active tests.
- It supports programming and key programming for certain vehicles.
- The Xhorse Mvci driver software is available for download from the official Xhorse website.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Xhorse Mvci driver software is not detecting the VCI. What could be the issue?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Make sure the VCI is properly connected to the vehicle's OBD-II port and the USB port of your computer. Also, ensure that the driver software is correctly installed and up to date. If the problem persists, try using a different USB cable or restarting your computer.

Q2: I am unable to communicate with the vehicle using the Xhorse Mvci driver software. What should I do?
A2: Firstly, verify that the VCI is properly connected to the vehicle and the software is running on your computer. Ensure that the vehicle's ignition is turned on and the OBD-II port is functioning correctly. Also, double-check if the correct vehicle selection is made in the software. If all else fails, consult the user manual or contact Xhorse customer support for further assistance.

Q3: After installing the Xhorse Mvci driver software, I am encountering error messages or crashes. How can I resolve this issue?
A3: Such error messages or crashes may occur due to system compatibility issues or corrupted software installation. Firstly, ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements specified by the software. Uninstall and reinstall the driver software, making sure to download it from the official website to obtain a clean installation. Additionally, check for any conflicting software or antivirus programs that might interfere with the driver software's operation.
Bobby93

Re: Re: Xhorse Mvci Driver Software Download

Post by Bobby93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Xhorse Mvci driver! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for my device and this has been really helpful.