Asus Android Driver Windows 10

Kathy1989

Post by Kathy1989 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the Asus Android driver specifically made for Windows 10, but I seem to be having some trouble finding it. I've visited the official Asus website and attempted to browse their support section, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I needed. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but none of them had the driver for Windows 10 either.

If anyone has a direct link to the Asus Android driver compatible with Windows 10, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to ensure my Asus Android device functions properly on my Windows 10 machine. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Android Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus android windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-android_win10.exe
Version: 2.378
File size: 19633 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 5.84

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Asus
- Operating System: Android
- Compatible with: Windows 10
- Provides necessary drivers for Asus Android devices on Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Asus Android device not recognized by Windows 10 after connecting it to my computer?
A: Make sure you have installed the Asus Android Driver specifically designed for Windows 10. You can download and install the driver from the official Asus website.

2. Q: I have installed the Asus Android Driver for Windows 10, but my device is still not syncing with my computer. What could be causing the issue?
A: Try checking the USB connection between your Asus Android device and the computer. Ensure that the cable is securely plugged in and not damaged. Additionally, verify if USB debugging is enabled on your device by going to Settings > Developer options.

3. Q: After updating my Windows 10, I am experiencing issues with the Asus Android Driver. What should I do?
A: In case of driver compatibility issues after a Windows 10 update, it is advisable to uninstall the current Asus Android Driver and reinstall the latest version available on the Asus website. This should address any potential compatibility conflicts.
Kathy1989

Re: Re: Asus Android Driver Windows 10

Post by Kathy1989 »

Thanks for sharing the link! I've been searching for a working Windows 10 driver for my Asus Android device, and this seems like it could be the solution.