Sewell Usb To Serial Adapter Driver Download

Margy1988

Post by Margy1988 »

I recently purchased a Sewell USB to Serial adapter for my computer, but I'm having trouble finding the driver download. I've searched extensively on various websites and even tried contacting Sewell customer support, but still no luck. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this adapter? Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Sewell Usb To Serial Adapter Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download sewell usb to serial adapter driver for Windows.

File name: sewell-usb-to-serial-adapter.exe
Version: 2.278
File size: 30682 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 2.13

(click above to download)

The device being referred to here is the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter. This adapter enables the connection between a USB port on a computer and a device that requires a serial connection for communication.

Specifications:
- Type: USB to Serial Adapter
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Cable Length: 3 feet / 0.91 meters (approx.)
- Max Baud Rate: 921,600 bps
- Chipset: Prolific PL2303HXD
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why isn't my Sewell USB to Serial Adapter working?
A: Make sure that the driver for the adapter is correctly installed on your computer. You can download the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter driver from the official Sewell website. Additionally, check if the device you are connecting the adapter to is powered on and properly configured.

2. Q: Can I use the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter with a Mac computer?
A: Yes, the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter is compatible with both Windows and macOS operating systems. However, you may need to download and install the appropriate driver for the adapter on your Mac from the Sewell website.

3. Q: What is the maximum baud rate supported by the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter?
A: The Sewell USB to Serial Adapter supports a maximum baud rate of 921,600 bps. Please ensure that the software or device you are using with the adapter is configured to operate within this supported speed range for optimal performance.
Margy1988

Re: Re: Sewell Usb To Serial Adapter Driver Download

Post by Margy1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Sewell USB to Serial Adapter! I really appreciate the help.