Driver Cle Wifi 802.11 N Wlan Windows Xp

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

Hello everyone! I'm having a bit of trouble finding the driver for my WiFi dongle, specifically the Cle WiFi 802.11 N Wlan driver for Windows XP. I've been searching extensively on various websites, including the manufacturer's website and popular driver update forums, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for this driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Cle Wifi 802.11 N Wlan Windows Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download cle wifi 802.11 n wlan windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: cle-wifi80211-n-wlan_win-xp.exe
Version: 2.284
File size: 15.54 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 2.49

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device type: Driver Cle Wifi
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11 N
- Compatible OS: Windows XP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1. Why is my Driver Cle Wifi not connecting to any Wi-Fi network?
A1. Ensure that the Wi-Fi adapter is properly inserted, and the driver software is correctly installed on your Windows XP system. Check if the Wi-Fi network you are attempting to connect to is within range and functioning properly.

Q2. Why is my Driver Cle Wifi experiencing slow internet speeds?
A2. Slow internet speeds can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check if the Wi-Fi signal strength is weak. Try moving closer to the Wi-Fi router or ensuring there are no obstructions blocking the signal. Additionally, ensure that your internet service provider (ISP) is providing the promised speeds and there are no bandwidth limitations set by them.

Q3. Why is my Driver Cle Wifi not recognized by Windows XP?
A3. If your Driver Cle Wifi is not recognized by Windows XP, make sure the correct driver is installed. Check the manufacturer's website for the latest drivers compatible with Windows XP. You may need to uninstall the existing driver and reinstall the updated one.
Bobbie

Re: Re: Driver Cle Wifi 802.11 N Wlan Windows Xp

Post by Bobbie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Cle Wifi 802.11 N WLAN device, it's greatly appreciated!