Download Driver Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf

Jennie

Post by Jennie »

I recently purchased a Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver to download. I've tried searching on the official Ricoh website and various driver download websites, but so far, I've had no luck. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this printer?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ricoh aficio mp 301spf driver for Windows.

File name: ricoh-aficio-mp301spf.exe
Version: 7.200
File size: 30987 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver 4.15

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf
- Type: Multifunction printer
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed: Up to 31 pages per minute
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dots per inch
- Paper capacity: 250 sheets (standard), Expandable up to 1,350 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) capacity: 50 sheets
- Supported paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- OS compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf not printing?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is turned on and has enough paper and toner. Check for any error messages on the device's display panel. Ensure that the printer is set as the default printer on your computer. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Ricoh customer support for further assistance.

Q2: How do I fix paper jams in my Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf?
A2: Paper jams can occur due to various factors. Start by turning off the printer and opening the specified paper tray or back cover to access the paper path. Gently remove any jammed paper, ensuring not to tear it. If the jammed paper is not visible or cannot be easily reached, refer to the device's user manual for detailed instructions on removing paper jams. Once cleared, close all covers properly and turn on the printer again.

Q3: Why is my scanned document quality poor on the Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf?
A3: Poor scanned document quality can result from multiple reasons. Firstly, check if the original document is clean and without any smudges or marks. Clean the document glass and any scanning components of the printer. Ensure that the scanning settings are appropriately adjusted, such as resolution and color mode. If the issue persists, restarting the printer or updating the printer firmware may help. Contact Ricoh support for further troubleshooting steps if needed.

Please note that these are general troubleshooting suggestions and may vary depending on the specific problem and device configuration.
Jennie

Re: Re: Download Driver Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf

Post by Jennie »

I appreciate the link to the working Windows driver for the Ricoh Aficio Mp 301Spf, it helped me resolve my driver issue.