Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Asus 64 Bit

Stella

Post by Stella »

I've been searching for a Bluetooth driver for my Asus laptop running Windows 10 64-bit, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've tried checking the Asus support website, Windows update, and even searching online forums, but I still can't find a working download link for the driver. Can anyone here provide me with a reliable source or direct link to download the Bluetooth driver for my specific configuration? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Asus 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth windows 10 asus 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth_win10-asus64-bit.exe
Version: 7.319
File size: 22951 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 2.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Asus
- Software Compatibility: Windows 10
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Connectivity: Bluetooth

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my device not connecting to Bluetooth?
A: Ensure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled on both your device and the computer. Check if the device is within the Bluetooth range and try pairing it again. If the issue persists, update the Bluetooth driver to the latest version.

2. Q: How can I update the Bluetooth driver on my Asus device?
A: Visit the official Asus support website and navigate to the drivers section. Locate the Bluetooth driver compatible with your device's model and download the latest version. Install the downloaded driver and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

3. Q: My Bluetooth device is connected, but there's no audio output. What can I do?
A: First, ensure that the volume on both your computer and the connected Bluetooth device is audible. Check if the Bluetooth device is selected as the default audio output device in the Windows Sound Settings. If necessary, reconnect the Bluetooth device and make sure it is properly paired with your computer.
Stella

Re: Re: Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Asus 64 Bit

Post by Stella »

Thank you so much for providing the link! I've been struggling to find a working windows driver for my Asus Bluetooth device.