Download Driver Asus S200E Windows 10

Libby92

Post by Libby92 »

Hi everyone,
I've been searching for a specific driver for my Asus S200E laptop that is compatible with Windows 10, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've checked the Asus website and searched through their support page, but I couldn't find any driver specifically for Windows 10. I've also tried searching on popular driver download websites, but still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions or perhaps a direct link to download this driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Asus S200E Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus s200e windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-s200e_win10.exe
Version: 6.395
File size: 44446 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 4.95

(click above to download)

Specification of the device:
- Brand: Asus
- Model: S200E
- Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my Asus S200E not turning on?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the battery is properly charged or connected to a power source. If the battery is fine, try performing a hard reset by holding down the power button for 15-20 seconds. If the problem persists, it might be a hardware issue, and you should consider seeking professional assistance.

2. Q: Why is the touchpad on my Asus S200E not responding?
A: If the touchpad is unresponsive, try pressing the Fn+F9 key combination to toggle the touchpad's functionality. Ensure that the touchpad drivers are up to date by visiting the official Asus support website and downloading the latest driver for your specific model. If the issue still persists, it could be a hardware problem, and getting it checked by a technician is recommended.

3. Q: How do I connect my Asus S200E to an external display?
A: To connect your device to an external display, check if the display has the required ports (e.g., HDMI, VGA) and appropriate cables. Connect one end of the cable to your Asus S200E's respective port (e.g., HDMI) and the other end to the corresponding port on the external display. Make sure both devices are powered on and use the display settings on your Asus S200E to configure the display mode accordingly.
Libby92

Re: Re: Download Driver Asus S200E Windows 10

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link for the Asus S200E Windows 10 driver, I really appreciate it!