Zebronics Bluetooth Headset Driver For Windows 10

Betty91

Post by Betty91 »

Hi everyone,
I've been having some trouble finding the driver for my Zebronics Bluetooth headset on Windows 10. I've tried searching on the Zebronics website as well as on various driver download websites, but haven't had any luck so far. I've also checked the Windows Update catalog, but it doesn't seem to be available there either. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Zebronics Bluetooth headset driver that is compatible with Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Zebronics Bluetooth Headset Driver For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download zebronics bluetooth headset for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: zebronics-bluetooth-headset-for_win10.exe
Version: 9.618
File size: 18.92 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 4.18

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Zebronics Bluetooth Headset
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Driver: Available for Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Zebronics Bluetooth headset not connecting to my Windows 10 device?
A: Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 10 device and that the headset is in pairing mode. If the issue persists, try resetting the headset and restarting your device. Also, ensure that the driver for the headset is installed correctly.

2. Q: Why does the audio quality of my Zebronics Bluetooth headset sound distorted?
A: Check if the headset is fully charged. Low battery levels may affect the audio quality. Additionally, verify that the Bluetooth signal between the headset and the connected device is strong and not interrupted by other devices or obstacles. Try moving closer to the paired device or reducing the distance between them.

3. Q: How can I resolve intermittent disconnects between my Zebronics Bluetooth headset and Windows 10?
A: First, check if the headset's battery is sufficiently charged and if the distance between the headset and the Windows 10 device is within the Bluetooth range. If the issue persists, try unpairing and re-pairing the headset with your Windows 10 device. Ensure that there is no interference from other Bluetooth devices or wireless networks in the surroundings. If the problem continues, updating the headset's driver software and Windows 10 to the latest versions might help resolve the disconnection issues.
Betty91

Re: Re: Zebronics Bluetooth Headset Driver For Windows 10

Post by Betty91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Zebronics Bluetooth Headset driver for Windows 10, I really appreciate it! I'll make sure to download it and give it a try.