Realtek Audio Driver Windows 10 Dell Xps

Becca1985

Post by Becca1985 »

I recently upgraded my Dell XPS laptop to Windows 10 and now I'm experiencing issues with the sound. I believe I need to update the Realtek audio driver, but I've been unsuccessful in finding a reliable source. I've searched through the Dell support website and even visited the Realtek website, but couldn't locate the specific driver I need for my Windows 10 Dell XPS model. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Realtek audio driver compatible with Windows 10 on my Dell XPS laptop? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Realtek Audio Driver Windows 10 Dell Xps

Post by Detective »

Below you can download realtek audio windows 10 dell xps driver for Windows.

File name: realtek-audio_win10-dell-xps.exe
Version: 9.361
File size: 14.60 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 4.17

(click above to download)

Specification of the device:
- Device: Dell Xps
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Audio Driver: Realtek Audio Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my audio not working on my Dell Xps?
A: To resolve this issue, ensure that the Realtek Audio Driver is installed correctly. You can download the latest version of the driver from the official Dell website and then reinstall it. Additionally, check the audio settings in Windows 10 to ensure proper configuration.

2. Q: Why is the audio quality poor on my Dell Xps?
A: Poor audio quality can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check if the audio driver is up to date. If not, update it to the latest version. Additionally, try adjusting the sound settings in Windows 10 by going to the Sound Control Panel. Moreover, check your audio cables and connectors for any physical damage or loose connections that may affect sound quality.

3. Q: Why is there no sound from the speakers/headphones on my Dell Xps?
A: If you are experiencing no sound from your speakers or headphones, first make sure they are properly connected to the audio output port. If they are connected correctly, check if the volume is set to an audible level. You can adjust the volume through the Windows 10 volume mixer or the physical volume controls on your device. If the issue persists, try troubleshooting the audio driver by reinstalling or updating it.
Becca1985

Re: Re: Realtek Audio Driver Windows 10 Dell Xps

Post by Becca1985 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Dell XPS Realtek audio! I really appreciate it.