Hp Touchscreen Driver Windows 10 Download

Woody96

Post by Woody96 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now my HP touchscreen is not functioning properly. I suspect that I may need to update the device driver. I have searched on the official HP website, Microsoft's support page, and various driver update software but I haven't been able to find a reliable download link for the driver. Could someone please provide me with a trusted source to download the HP touchscreen driver specifically for Windows 10? I appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Touchscreen Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp touchscreen windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-touchscreen_win10.exe
Version: 1.224
File size: 43831 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver 3.23

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Brand: HP
Model: Touchscreen Driver
Operating System: Windows 10

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver Type: Touchscreen
- Connectivity: USB or Bluetooth
- Display: Touchscreen display
- Resolution: Dependent on the device it is installed on
- Size: Varies depending on the device it is installed on
- Touch Technology: Capacitive touch
- Multi-touch Support: Yes
- Accuracy: High accuracy touch response
- Installation: Requires downloading and installing the driver software

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: Why is my HP Touchscreen not responding to touch input?
Answer: There could be various reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the device is powered on and connected properly. If it is, try restarting the device and see if that resolves the problem. If not, check if the touchscreen driver is installed correctly and up to date. You can also try calibrating the touchscreen in the device's settings. If the issue persists, there might be a hardware problem, and contacting HP support is recommended.

Question 2: The HP Touchscreen driver is not installing on my Windows 10 computer. What should I do?
Answer: Ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver for your specific device model and Windows 10 version. Sometimes, a corrupt driver download can cause installation issues, so redownloading the driver from a trusted source might help. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the driver installation. If the installation still fails, try disabling any security software temporarily and attempt the installation again. If the problem persists, contact HP support for further assistance.

Question 3: My HP Touchscreen is not recognized after updating Windows 10. How can I fix it?
Answer: After a Windows 10 update, incompatible or outdated drivers can cause device recognition issues. Start by checking for Windows updates and installing any available updates. If the issue persists, reinstall the touchscreen driver. Download the latest driver version from HP's official website and install it. Restart your computer and check if the touchscreen is recognized. If not, try rolling back the Windows update or contacting HP support for further guidance.
Woody96

Re: Re: Hp Touchscreen Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Woody96 »

I already tried downloading and installing the driver from the provided link, but unfortunately it didn't work on my Windows 10 device.