Download Keyboard Backlight Driver For Windows 10

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and noticed that the keyboard backlight on my laptop is no longer functioning. I believe I need to update the keyboard backlight driver for it to work properly, but I'm having trouble finding the correct driver. I've searched on the manufacturer's website and even tried a few driver update software, but without any luck. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the keyboard backlight driver compatible with Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Keyboard Backlight Driver For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download keyboard backlight for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: keyboard-backlight-for_win10.exe
Version: 8.969
File size: 15.87 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 2.51

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Unknown (as not mentioned in the given prompt)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver Required: Keyboard Backlight Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the keyboard backlight not working on my device?
A: There could be several reasons for the keyboard backlight not working. Firstly, ensure that the device has a built-in keyboard backlight feature. Secondly, check if the backlight settings are enabled in the device's settings or control panel. Lastly, make sure the correct keyboard backlight driver is installed or try reinstalling the driver.

2. Q: How can I download the keyboard backlight driver for Windows 10?
A: To download the keyboard backlight driver for Windows 10, you can visit the official website of the device manufacturer or search for the specific driver on trusted driver download websites. Make sure to download the driver that is compatible with your device's model and Windows 10 version.

3. Q: Is it possible to adjust the brightness of the keyboard backlight on Windows 10?
A: Yes, it is possible to adjust the brightness of the keyboard backlight on Windows 10, but this functionality may vary depending on the device. To adjust the brightness, look for the keyboard backlight settings either in the Windows settings menu or the keyboard's dedicated shortcut keys. If the option is not available, it might indicate that your device does not support brightness adjustment for the keyboard backlight.
Marty99

Re: Re: Download Keyboard Backlight Driver For Windows 10

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link, I've been struggling to find a working driver for my keyboard's backlight on Windows 10!