Download Driver Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

Hi there! I've been trying to find a driver for the Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I've searched extensively on the Intel website and even tried various driver download websites, but all in vain. My current version is outdated, and I desperately need to update it for better performance. Could someone please provide me with a working driver link or guide me to a reliable source where I can find it? I appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel q965 q963 express chipset family driver for Windows.

File name: intel-q965-q963-express-chipset-family.exe
Version: 7.372
File size: 17.68 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 3.29

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Name: Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family
Device Type: Integrated Graphics Chipset
Brand: Intel Corporation
Product Line: Express Chipset
Model: Q965 Q963
Interface: PCI Express
Graphics Engine: Intel GMA 3000
Memory Type: Shared System Memory
Maximum Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels
DirectX Support: DirectX 9.0c
OpenGL Support: OpenGL 1.5
Dual Monitor Support: Yes
Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Compatibility: PC

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my display resolution limited to 1024 x 768 on Windows 10?
A1: The Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family supports a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. To enable higher resolutions, make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed. Visit the Intel official website, locate the download section, and search for the compatible driver for your operating system.

Q2: Why is my computer experiencing graphical glitches and artifacts when running graphics-intensive applications?
A2: Graphic glitches and artifacts may occur due to outdated or incompatible graphics drivers. Visit the Intel official website, locate the download section, and search for the latest driver for your Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family. Download and install the driver to resolve the issue.

Q3: Why does my second monitor not display any content when connected to the Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family?
A3: Ensure that your second monitor is properly connected to the graphics port on your computer. Additionally, check if the monitor is recognized by your operating system. Open the graphics driver control panel and navigate to the display settings to detect and enable the second monitor. If the issue persists, try using a different cable or connecting the monitor to another compatible port on your system.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Download Driver Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Intel Q965 Q963 Express Chipset Family, I appreciate the support!