Download Driver Asus X541U

Wilma92

Post by Wilma92 »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Asus X541U laptop, but I just can't seem to locate it anywhere. I've checked the Asus website, as well as various other driver download websites, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide a direct link to download the driver? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Asus X541U

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus x541u driver for Windows.

File name: asus-x541u.exe
Version: 6.276
File size: 47362 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.8

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Asus
- Model: X541U
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch HD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Ports: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, SD card reader
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Webcam: HD Webcam
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Battery: 3-cell Li-ion

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Asus X541U does not turn on. What could be the issue?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the battery is charged. If not, plug in the charger and try again. If still not turning on, check if the power adapter is properly connected to the device and the power outlet. If the issue persists, it's recommended to contact Asus customer support for further assistance.

2. Question: The Wi-Fi connection on my Asus X541U keeps dropping. How can I resolve this?
Answer: Start by resetting your Wi-Fi router/modem. If the issue persists, try updating the Wi-Fi drivers on your device. You can download the latest drivers from the official Asus support website. In case the problem continues, check if there are any physical obstructions or interference sources near the Wi-Fi router. If none of these solutions help, contacting your internet service provider might be necessary.

3. Question: The audio on my Asus X541U is not working. What steps can I take to fix this?
Answer: First, check if the volume is turned up on the device and not muted. Ensure that the speaker/headphone connection is securely plugged into the appropriate port. If the issue persists, try updating the audio drivers on your device by visiting the Asus support website. Additionally, checking the sound settings in the operating system's control panel can also help identify and fix the audio problem.
Wilma92

Re: Re: Download Driver Asus X541U

Post by Wilma92 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Asus X541U, I really appreciate it!