Asus Driver Download Windows 10

Monty1992

Post by Monty1992 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for my Asus device. I have searched extensively on the Asus website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the Asus drivers for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus_win10.exe
Version: 8.973
File size: 20.44 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 2.15

(click above to download)

Forum post:

Device Specification:
- Brand: Asus
- Function: Driver Download

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my Asus device not connecting to the Windows 10 driver download?
Answer: Ensure that your device is compatible with Windows 10 and check if the USB cable or network connection is properly connected. Update your device drivers to the latest version and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

2. Question: How can I fix the issue of slow driver downloads on my Asus device with Windows 10?
Answer: Check your internet connection speed, as slow speed can affect the driver download. Additionally, close any unnecessary applications or downloads running in the background. You can also try pausing and resuming the download to improve the speed.

3. Question: My Asus device is showing an error when trying to install drivers on Windows 10. What should I do?
Answer: First, ensure that you have downloaded the correct drivers for your specific Asus device and Windows 10 version. If the error persists, try reinstalling the downloaded driver files, restart your device, and then attempt the installation again. If the problem still persists, contact Asus customer support for further assistance.
Monty1992

Re: Re: Asus Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Monty1992 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Asus device, I appreciate your help!