Dell Xps M1210 Bluetooth Driver Download Windows 7

Kenny1992

Post by Kenny1992 »

Hi everyone,

I recently installed Windows 7 on my Dell XPS M1210 and I'm having trouble finding a Bluetooth driver for it. I've checked Dell's official website, but unfortunately, they only provide drivers up to Windows Vista. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the specific driver that I need.

Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Bluetooth driver for my Dell XPS M1210 compatible with Windows 7? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on this matter. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Dell Xps M1210 Bluetooth Driver Download Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download dell xps m1210 bluetooth windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: dell-xps-m1210-bluetooth_win7.exe
Version: 9.183
File size: 31472 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 5.36

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Dell XPS M1210
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Manufacturer: Dell

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: How do I troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues on my Dell XPS M1210 running Windows 7?
Answer: Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled in your device's settings and check if the Bluetooth driver is installed and up to date. Restart both your device and the Bluetooth device you're trying to connect to. If the issue persists, try removing and re-adding the Bluetooth device, or consult Dell's support website for further assistance.

2. Question: Why is my Dell XPS M1210 not detecting any Bluetooth devices?
Answer: Firstly, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled in your device's settings. If enabled, ensure that the Bluetooth device you're trying to connect to is in pairing mode. Check if the Bluetooth driver is installed and working properly. Restart your device and try again. If the problem persists, there might be an issue with the Bluetooth hardware or compatibility. Consider contacting Dell support for further assistance.

3. Question: My Dell XPS M1210's Bluetooth connection keeps dropping intermittently. What should I do?
Answer: Start by checking if the Bluetooth device you're connected to is within the recommended range. Obstacles and interference can affect the signal strength. Ensure that your device's Bluetooth driver is updated. Try disabling and re-enabling the Bluetooth function or restarting both devices involved. If the issue persists, consider resetting your device's network settings or contact Dell support for further troubleshooting steps.
Kenny1992

Re: Re: Dell Xps M1210 Bluetooth Driver Download Windows 7

Post by Kenny1992 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link for the Dell Xps M1210 Bluetooth driver download for Windows 7, it worked like a charm and saved me a lot of time and hassle!