Driver Hdmi Windows 7 Audio

Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for HDMI audio on Windows 7. I've been searching for quite some time now, but I just can't seem to locate it. I've already checked the official website for my laptop's manufacturer, as well as several other driver download websites. I've even gone through the Windows Update process, but still no luck. Could someone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hdmi Windows 7 Audio

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hdmi windows 7 audio driver for Windows.

File name: hdmi_win7-audio.exe
Version: 3.988
File size: 16072 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver 4.1

(click above to download)

Specs of the Device:
- Device Type: HDMI Audio Driver for Windows 7
- Compatibility: Windows 7 operating system
- Function: Enables audio output through HDMI connection on Windows 7 systems
- Connectivity: HDMI input port
- Supported Resolution: Depends on the capabilities of the connected HDMI device
- Supported Audio Formats: Depends on the audio codecs supported by Windows 7

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is there no audio output when using the HDMI connection?
A: Ensure that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the device and the HDMI port on your Windows 7 system. Additionally, check if the audio settings on your system are properly configured to output audio through HDMI.

2. Q: My Windows 7 system recognizes the HDMI audio device, but there is no sound coming out. What should I do?
A: Firstly, make sure the volume level on both the device and your Windows 7 system is not muted or set to a very low level. Secondly, verify that the audio codec being used by your media or application is compatible with the HDMI audio driver. If necessary, update the audio codecs or reinstall the HDMI audio driver.

3. Q: Can I use this device to transmit video along with audio?
A: No, this device specifically focuses on enabling audio output through the HDMI connection. To transmit video, you would require a separate HDMI video driver or a dual-purpose HDMI driver that handles both audio and video signals. Make sure you have the appropriate drivers installed for the desired HDMI functionality.
Maggie

Re: Re: Driver Hdmi Windows 7 Audio

Post by Maggie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for HDMI audio on Windows 7, it worked perfectly for my device!