Download Driver Msi Cx61

Maggie

Download Driver Msi Cx61

Post by Maggie »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my MSI CX61 laptop. I've searched extensively on MSI's official website and tried various driver download sites, but unfortunately I haven't had any luck so far. I need the driver to update my device and ensure it is functioning optimally. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver for the MSI CX61? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Msi Cx61

Post by Detective »

Below you can download msi cx61 driver for Windows.

File name: msi-cx61.exe
Version: 2.630
File size: 35004 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 5.57

Download Driver Msi Cx61

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
Brand: MSI
Model: CX61
Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5
RAM: 8GB
Storage: 256GB SSD
Screen Size: 15.6 inches
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Ports: USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, Audio Jack
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
Battery: 6-cell
Weight: 2.3 kg
Dimensions: 38.3 x 25.6 x 2.9 cm

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my MSI CX61 not turning on?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the battery is charged or connected to a power source. Try pressing and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds to perform a hard reset. If this doesn't work, the problem might lie with the power adapter or the motherboard, and it's recommended to contact MSI customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I fix the overheating problem on my MSI CX61?
A: Overheating can occur due to dust buildup in the vents or issues with the cooling system. Start by cleaning the vents and ensuring proper airflow. You can use compressed air or a soft brush to remove accumulated dust. If the problem persists, consider using a laptop cooling pad or consulting a technician to clean the internal components or replace the thermal paste.

3. Q: Why is my MSI CX61's Wi-Fi not working?
A: If you're experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issues, try the following steps: Make sure the Wi-Fi toggle switch is turned on. Verify that your router is functioning correctly and other devices can connect to it. Restart your laptop and router. Disable and re-enable the Wi-Fi adapter under Device Manager in the Control Panel. If the problem persists, update the Wi-Fi drivers from the official MSI website or contact MSI support for further assistance.
Maggie

Re: Re: Download Driver Msi Cx61

Post by Maggie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Msi Cx61, it was exactly what I needed!