Windows 10 Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered

Vickie

Post by Vickie »

Hi everyone,

I've been having an issue with my Windows 10 display driver where it frequently stops responding and then recovers. It's quite frustrating as it interrupts my work and sometimes even causes my computer to freeze momentarily.

I've already tried updating the driver using Windows Update, but it says that the driver is up to date. I've also visited the manufacturer's website and searched extensively for the latest version, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any driver specifically for Windows 10.

Could someone please provide me with a reliable link or source where I can download the appropriate display driver for my Windows 10 system? I want to make sure I have the latest driver to see if it resolves this annoying problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 display stopped responding and has recovered driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-display-stopped-responding-and-has-recovered.exe
Version: 1.175
File size: 45261 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 2.40

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver: Display Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why does my Windows display driver keep stopping and recovering?
A: This issue could be due to outdated or incompatible display drivers. Try updating the drivers to the latest version compatible with your graphics card.

2. Q: How can I update my display drivers in Windows 10?
A: To update display drivers in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Press Win + X and select Device Manager.
- Expand the Display adapters category and right-click on your graphics card.
- Choose Update driver and select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will automatically search and install the latest drivers if available.

3. Q: What if updating the display drivers doesn't fix the issue?
A: If updating the drivers doesn't resolve the problem, you can try the following steps:
- Uninstall the current display drivers completely.
- Restart your computer and Windows will install the default drivers automatically.
- You can then try reinstalling the recommended display drivers from the manufacturer's website or using the Windows Update feature.
Vickie

Re: Re: Windows 10 Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered

Post by Vickie »

Thank you so much for providing this link, I've been struggling with the issue for a while and I'm hopeful that this driver will finally solve it!