Usb Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Arduino

Franny

Post by Franny »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having trouble finding a compatible USB serial port driver for my Arduino board. I have searched extensively on the official Arduino website, as well as on other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a direct link to the driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the USB serial port driver that is compatible with Windows 10 and Arduino? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance on this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Usb Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Arduino

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb serial port windows 10 arduino driver for Windows.

File name: usb-serial-port_win10-arduino.exe
Version: 3.418
File size: 28157 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 3.68

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- USB Serial Port Driver compatible with Windows 10
- Designed for use with Arduino

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: How do I install the USB Serial Port Driver on Windows 10 for Arduino?
A1: To install the USB Serial Port Driver for Arduino on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Arduino device to your computer via USB.
2. Open the Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start button and selecting Device Manager.
3. Expand the "Ports (COM & LPT)" category.
4. Look for the Arduino device in the list, it might be listed as "Unknown Device."
5. Right-click on the Arduino device and select "Update Driver."
6. Choose the option to browse for the driver software and select the location where you have the Arduino drivers downloaded.
7. Let Windows install the driver software and, once completed, the USB Serial Port Driver should be installed.

Q2: My Arduino is not being recognized by Windows 10 even after installing the USB Serial Port Driver. What should I do?
A2: If your Arduino is not being recognized by Windows 10 even after installing the USB Serial Port Driver, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the Arduino device and the computer.
2. Try using a different USB port on your computer.
3. Test with a different USB cable to eliminate any cable-related issues.
4. Restart your computer and check again.
5. If the issue persists, try connecting the Arduino to a different computer to determine if the problem lies with the Arduino device itself.

Q3: Why am I unable to upload code to my Arduino via the USB Serial Port?
A3: If you are unable to upload code to your Arduino via the USB Serial Port, consider these troubleshooting steps:
1. Verify that the correct board and port are selected in the Arduino software's Tools menu.
2. Check if the correct Arduino model is chosen, as different models may require different settings.
3. Ensure that your code does not exceed the available memory of the Arduino device, as this can lead to upload failures.
4. Try pressing the reset button on your Arduino shortly before initiating the code upload process.
5. Disconnect any other devices connected to the Arduino's digital
Franny

Re: Re: Usb Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Arduino

Post by Franny »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the USB Serial Port, I appreciate your assistance.