Kindle Oasis Driver Windows 10

Tommy1987

Post by Tommy1987 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I am facing difficulty in finding the driver for my Kindle Oasis. I have searched extensively on both the official Amazon website and various driver download websites, but to no avail. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Kindle Oasis driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Kindle Oasis Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download kindle oasis windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: kindle-oasis_win10.exe
Version: 6.637
File size: 19.99 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 3.31

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Kindle Oasis
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Input: Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: How do I install the Kindle Oasis driver on Windows 10?
A1: To install the Kindle Oasis driver on Windows 10, you can visit the official Amazon website and download the driver from the support section. Once downloaded, run the driver installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.

Q2: Why is my Kindle Oasis not being recognized by Windows 10?
A2: If your Kindle Oasis is not being recognized by Windows 10, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer via a compatible USB cable.
- Restart the Kindle Oasis and your Windows 10 computer.
- Update the Kindle Oasis driver to the latest version from the official Amazon website.
- Try connecting the device to a different USB port on your computer.

Q3: What should I do if my Kindle Oasis is not charging when connected to Windows 10?
A3: If your Kindle Oasis is not charging when connected to Windows 10, consider these potential solutions:
- Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the Kindle Oasis and the computer.
- Disconnect and reconnect the Kindle Oasis from the computer to see if it starts charging.
- Use a different USB port or try a different USB cable to eliminate potential connectivity issues.
- If the problem persists, try charging the Kindle Oasis using a dedicated charger or power adapter.
Tommy1987

Re: Re: Kindle Oasis Driver Windows 10

Post by Tommy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Kindle Oasis, it's really helpful!