Download Driver Asus B150 Plus

Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I recently got a new Asus B150 Plus motherboard and I'm trying to update the drivers for it. I've been searching all over the internet but I can't seem to find a reliable source to download the drivers from. I've checked Asus's official website and their support page, but they only provide driver updates for the more recent models. I've also tried searching on various driver update websites, but they either require payment or have a limited selection of drivers for this specific model. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the drivers for the Asus B150 Plus motherboard? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Asus B150 Plus

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus b150 plus driver for Windows.

File name: asus-b150-plus.exe
Version: 3.490
File size: 13.52 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 5.49

(click above to download)

Specification of the Asus B150 Plus Device:

- Motherboard model: Asus B150 Plus
- Processor Socket Type: LGA 1151
- Chipset Type: Intel B150
- Memory slots: 4 x DIMM slots
- Maximum Memory Supported: 64GB
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray), 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode, black), 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- USB Ports: 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 at the back, 2 at the front), 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- Storage Interface: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Video Output: HDMI, DVI-D, VGA
- Audio: Realtek ALC887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Networking: Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- Form Factor: ATX

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my device not powering on?
A1: Ensure that all necessary cables are securely attached, check the power supply, and verify that the power button is functioning properly.

Q2: Why is my USB device not recognized by the Asus B150 Plus?
A2: Ensure that the USB device is functional by testing it on another computer. If it works elsewhere, try plugging the device into different USB ports on the motherboard.

Q3: Why is there no audio output from my motherboard's audio port?
A3: Check that the audio drivers are installed correctly. Update or reinstall the audio drivers from the official Asus website. Additionally, make sure the audio output is not muted and the speakers or headphones are properly connected to the correct audio port.
Dottie

Re: Re: Download Driver Asus B150 Plus

Post by Dottie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for Asus B150 Plus, I was desperately searching for it!