Compaq Cq58 Lan Drivers Windows 7 64 Bit

Gerrie

Post by Gerrie »

I recently installed Windows 7 64-bit on my Compaq Cq58 laptop but I'm unable to find the LAN drivers. I've tried searching on the official Compaq website as well as on popular driver websites like DriverGuide and DriverIdentifier, but I haven't had any luck finding the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a link to download the LAN driver for the Compaq Cq58 that is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Compaq Cq58 Lan Drivers Windows 7 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download compaq cq58 lan windows 7 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: compaq-cq58-lan_win764-bit.exe
Version: 3.208
File size: 44328 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.74

(click above to download)

The Compaq Cq58 is a device designed to run on the Windows 7 64-bit operating system. It requires LAN drivers to establish a network connection. Here are three troubleshooting questions and answers related to this device:

1. Q: How can I download and install the LAN drivers for my Compaq Cq58 on Windows 7 64-bit?
A: To download and install the LAN drivers for your Compaq Cq58, you can visit the official Compaq website or the support page of the manufacturer. Look for the appropriate LAN driver for the Windows 7 64-bit operating system, download it, and follow the installation instructions provided.

2. Q: I have installed the LAN drivers, but my Compaq Cq58 still cannot connect to the network. What should I do?
A: If you have installed the LAN drivers but are still facing network connectivity issues, try the following steps:
- Check if the LAN cable is properly connected to both the device and the network source.
- Restart your device and the network source, such as the router or modem.
- Ensure that the LAN drivers are the correct ones for your device and operating system version.
- Disable and re-enable the LAN adapter in the device manager, and restart the device.

3. Q: My Compaq Cq58 is not recognizing any available network connections. What could be the problem?
A: If your Compaq Cq58 is not detecting any available network connections, it may be due to the following reasons:
- The LAN drivers might not be correctly installed or outdated. Try reinstalling them or updating to the latest version.
- Your device's LAN adapter may be faulty. Consider trying a different LAN adapter or seeking professional assistance for repairs.
- The network source (router/modem) might be experiencing issues. Make sure it is properly functioning and try connecting to a different network source if possible.
Gerrie

Re: Re: Compaq Cq58 Lan Drivers Windows 7 64 Bit

Post by Gerrie »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows 7 64-bit LAN drivers for the Compaq Cq58, it worked perfectly on my device!