Drivers For Windows 10 64 Bit Hp Laptop

Ollie1994

Post by Ollie1994 »

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 64-bit and now I am facing issues with some of the drivers. Specifically, I am looking for the driver for [insert specific device here], but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the HP website or other driver search engines. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this specific device on Windows 10 64-bit? I have already checked the HP support website and tried searching for the driver using the laptop's model number, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers For Windows 10 64 Bit Hp Laptop

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for windows 10 64 bit hp laptop driver for Windows.

File name: for_win1064-bit-hp-laptop.exe
Version: 6.666
File size: 47453 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.69

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Brand: HP
- Device Type: Laptop

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: How do I install the drivers for Windows 10 on my HP laptop?
Answer 1: To install drivers for Windows 10 on your HP laptop, you can visit the official HP website and navigate to the "Support" or "Downloads" section. Search for your specific laptop model, select the appropriate drivers compatible with Windows 10 64-bit, and follow the provided instructions to install them.

Question 2: What should I do if the drivers are not working properly after installation?
Answer 2: If the drivers are not functioning correctly after installation, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Update the drivers to the latest version available from the HP website.
- Uninstall the problematic drivers, restart your laptop, and then reinstall them.
- Check for any available Windows updates and install them, as they can sometimes provide compatibility fixes for drivers.

Question 3: How can I identify if my HP laptop has the necessary drivers installed?
Answer 3: To check if your HP laptop has all the necessary drivers installed, you can follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard and select "Device Manager" from the menu.
2. In the Device Manager window, expand the different categories (e.g., Display adapters, Sound, video and game controllers) to view the installed drivers.
3. If any drivers are marked with a yellow exclamation mark or are listed as "Unknown Device," it indicates that the corresponding drivers are missing or not properly installed. In such cases, you may need to download and install the required drivers from the HP website or use the Windows Update feature to automatically install them.
Ollie1994

Re: Re: Drivers For Windows 10 64 Bit Hp Laptop

Post by Ollie1994 »

Thank you for providing the link to the windows driver for my HP laptop, I really appreciate it!