Download Driver Usb Kingston

Eddie94

Post by Eddie94 »

I've been trying to update the driver for my USB Kingston device, but I'm unable to locate the download link. Could someone please provide me with the direct driver link or suggest a reliable source where I can find it? I've already checked the official Kingston website, but their support section only seems to offer software and firmware updates, not specific driver downloads. I also searched on various driver update websites, but most of them either require a subscription or provide outdated versions. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Usb Kingston

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb kingston driver for Windows.

File name: usb-kingston.exe
Version: 1.212
File size: 44291 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 5.32

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

This device is a USB Kingston driver meant for downloading data. It is designed to be compatible with various operating systems and can be used to transfer files, documents, and other data from one device to another.

- Brand: Kingston
- Type: USB Driver
- Compatibility: Multiple operating systems
- Purpose: Data transfer

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: The device is not getting recognized by my computer. What could be the issue?
Answer: Ensure that the USB driver is properly connected to the USB port of your computer. Also, check if there is any dust or debris in the USB port that might hinder the connection. If the problem persists, try connecting the driver to a different USB port or a different computer to rule out any hardware issues.

2. Question: I am unable to transfer files using the USB Kingston driver. What should I do?
Answer: Firstly, check if the USB driver is formatted correctly and is compatible with the file system of the source and destination devices. You may also try restarting both the source and destination devices, as well as the computer. Additionally, make sure that the USB driver is not write-protected. If the issue persists, try using a different USB cable or formatting the driver.

3. Question: The USB Kingston driver is working, but it is extremely slow while transferring files. How can I improve the speed?
Answer: If the transfer speed is slow, ensure that the USB driver is connected to a USB port that supports high-speed data transfer. Also, check if there are any processes running in the background that might be consuming excessive system resources, as it can affect the transfer speed. It is recommended to close any unnecessary applications or programs during the file transfer process. Additionally, using the latest USB drivers and ensuring that the source and destination devices have adequate storage space can help improve the transfer speed.
Eddie94

Re: Re: Download Driver Usb Kingston

Post by Eddie94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Kingston USB device, it's greatly appreciated!