Windows Xp Driver Download

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in need of a Windows XP driver for a particular device, but I seem to be unable to find it anywhere. I've already spent quite some time searching on various websites and forums, but to no avail. I've tried checking the manufacturer's official website, but they only provide drivers for newer operating systems. I've also looked through the Microsoft Update Catalog, but unfortunately, they don't seem to have the driver I'm looking for either. Could someone please help me out by providing a direct download link for the Windows XP driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows Xp Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: _win-xp.exe
Version: 9.686
File size: 17472 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 5.12

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Name: Microsoft Print To Pdf Driver
Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP and above
Supported Printing Formats: PDF
Supported Print Features: Page setup customization, paper size selection, orientation settings, multiple copies, grayscale printing, etc.
Interface: Printer Properties dialog or Print menu in any application
Additional Features: Print to PDF from any application, create searchable PDF files, password protect PDF files, merge multiple PDF documents, etc.
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
Availability: Pre-installed with Windows operating systems

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: I am unable to find the Microsoft Print To Pdf driver on my Windows XP computer. What should I do?
A: The Microsoft Print To Pdf driver might not be available on Windows XP by default. However, you can try installing a third-party virtual printer driver that supports PDF creation.

2. Q: Whenever I try to print to PDF using the Microsoft Print To Pdf driver, the output file size is too large. How can I reduce the file size?
A: To reduce the file size, you can try adjusting the PDF quality settings. During the printing process, look for the "Options" or "Preferences" button and explore options related to image compression, font embedding, or downsampling.

3. Q: I am experiencing an error message stating "Unable to print to PDF. Please check your printer configuration." What could be the issue?
A: This error could indicate that the Microsoft Print To Pdf driver is not set as the default printer. To resolve this issue, go to the "Printers and Faxes" section in the Control Panel, right-click on the Microsoft Print To Pdf driver, and select "Set as Default Printer."
Lizzie

Re: Re: Windows Xp Driver Download

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows XP driver download, I really appreciate it!