Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Gerrie

Post by Gerrie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf printer on Windows 10 64 bit. I've searched extensively on the official Konica Minolta website, as well as other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a compatible driver. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source to download the driver for my specific printer model? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download konica minolta pagepro 1390mf windows 10 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: konica-minolta-pagepro1390mf_win1064-bit.exe
Version: 3.773
File size: 19.19 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG 4.63

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Konica Minolta
- Model: Pagepro 1390Mf
- Compatibility: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Type: Multifunction Laser Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Copy Speed: Up to 21 cpm (copies per minute)
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps (kilobits per second)
- Scanner Type: Color Flatbed with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet Input Tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for the printer not printing. First, ensure that the device is turned on and properly connected to the computer. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Also, make sure that there is sufficient paper in the input tray and that the toner cartridge has been installed correctly. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Konica Minolta customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my Pagepro 1390Mf printer?
A: If you experience paper jams in the printer, first ensure that you have followed the proper paper loading instructions as mentioned in the user manual. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input tray or paper path, being careful not to tear it. Check if there are any obstructions or foreign objects in the printer causing the jams. It's also recommended to clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth. If the problem persists, consider contacting Konica Minolta technical support or a professional service technician.

3. Q: Why is the scanning function not working on my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf?
A: If the scanning function is not working, verify that the printer is properly connected to the computer and powered on. Ensure that the device drivers and scanning software are correctly installed and up-to-date. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel or on the
Gerrie

Re: Re: Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Post by Gerrie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows 10 64-bit driver for the Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390Mf, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration.