Driver Scanner Hp Windows 7

Geoff1994

Post by Geoff1994 »

Hi there,

I'm currently having trouble finding a driver for my HP scanner on Windows 7. I've searched extensively on both the HP website and various driver download sites, but I have had no luck so far in locating the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Scanner Hp Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download scanner hp windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: scanner-hp_win7.exe
Version: 8.373
File size: 15.31 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 2.48

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Device Type: Driver Scanner
- Operating System: Windows 7

Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Scan Size: A4, Letter
- Bit Depth: 48-bit
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7 and above
- Software Included: HP Scan, TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers
- Power Consumption: 2.5 watts (maximum)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.9 x 11.9 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: Why is my HP driver scanner not working?
Answer: There could be several reasons for your scanner not working. Make sure that the drivers are installed correctly, the scanner is properly connected to the computer, and there are no obstruction or damage to the scanner. Additionally, check if the scanner software is up to date.

Question 2: How do I resolve a scanner communication error?
Answer: If you are experiencing a communication error with your HP driver scanner, ensure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable if necessary. Restarting the computer and reinstalling the scanner drivers may also help resolve the issue.

Question 3: What should I do if my scanned documents have poor quality?
Answer: If your scanned documents have poor quality, first check the scanner's settings and ensure that the correct scan resolution and settings are selected. Clean the scanner glass and the scanner's automatic document feeder (if applicable) to remove any smudges or debris. If the issue persists, reinstalling or updating the scanner drivers and software might help in improving the scan quality.
Geoff1994

Re: Re: Driver Scanner Hp Windows 7

Post by Geoff1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 7 driver for HP Scanner. I've been struggling to find a compatible driver, and this has been a lifesaver.