Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 110

Libby92

Post by Libby92 »

I've been searching everywhere for the Touchpad Driver for my Lenovo Ideapad 110 running on Windows 10, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the Lenovo website, but the driver they have listed there is not compatible with Windows 10. I've also tried searching on other driver websites, but they either don't have the driver for my specific model or the download links are broken. Can someone please help me out and provide me with a working download link for the Touchpad Driver for Lenovo Ideapad 110 on Windows 10? Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 110

Post by Detective »

Below you can download touchpad windows 10 lenovo ideapad 110 driver for Windows.

File name: touchpad_win10-lenovo-ideapad110.exe
Version: 8.108
File size: 17.23 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.74

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Touchpad Driver: Compatible with Windows 10
- Device Model: Lenovo Ideapad 110

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: How do I enable the touchpad on my Lenovo Ideapad 110?
A: To enable the touchpad on your Lenovo Ideapad 110, press the Fn key and the F6 key simultaneously. This keyboard shortcut toggles the touchpad on and off.

2. Q: Why is the touchpad not responding on my Lenovo Ideapad 110?
A: If the touchpad is not responding, try restarting your device. If the issue persists, make sure that the touchpad driver is installed and up to date. You can download the compatible touchpad driver from the official Lenovo support website and install it accordingly.

3. Q: How do I adjust the touchpad sensitivity on my Lenovo Ideapad 110?
A: To adjust the touchpad sensitivity on your Lenovo Ideapad 110, open the Control Panel and locate the Mouse or Touchpad settings. Within the settings, you can customize the touchpad sensitivity according to your preference.
Libby92

Re: Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 110

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the touchpad on my Lenovo Ideapad 110, it's a lifesaver!