Driver Webcam Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Windows 10

Tilla93

Post by Tilla93 »

I have been searching for a driver for my Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 webcam, specifically for Windows 10. I have tried going to the official Microsoft website, but could not find any driver downloads listed for this particular model. I have also searched on various other reputable driver download websites, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Webcam Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download webcam microsoft lifecam vx-3000 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: webcam-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000_win10.exe
Version: 6.611
File size: 44484 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data 2.45

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver: Included with the device
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Video Frame Rate: Up to 30 frames per second
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Microphone: Built-in unidirectional microphone
- Lens Type: Fixed focus lens
- Cable Length: 6 feet
- Software Compatibility: Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, Skype

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 not being recognized by my Windows 10 PC?
A1: To troubleshoot this issue, try the following steps:
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the camera and the PC.
- Check if the camera is listed in the Device Manager. If not, try connecting to a different USB port or reinstalling the driver.
- Ensure that the camera is compatible with Windows 10 by checking the official Microsoft website for driver updates or compatibility information.

Q2: Why is the video quality of my Lifecam Vx-3000 blurry or distorted?
A2: If you are experiencing blurry or distorted video, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clean the camera lens using a soft, lint-free cloth to remove any dust or smudges.
- Adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring located on the front of the camera.
- Ensure that there is adequate lighting in the room as low light conditions can impact video quality.

Q3: Why is the microphone on my Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 not working?
A3: If the built-in microphone is not functioning properly, consider the following troubleshooting suggestions:
- Check if the microphone is muted within your communication software or operating system settings.
- Make sure that the microphone is selected as the default recording device in your computer's sound settings.
- If the issue persists, try connecting an external microphone to see if it works. If it does, the built-in microphone may be faulty and may require a replacement.
Tilla93

Re: Re: Driver Webcam Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Windows 10

Post by Tilla93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000, I appreciate your help!