Xbox 360 Controller Driver Windows 10 Download

Clara1988

Post by Clara1988 »

I'm having trouble finding a reliable source to download the Xbox 360 controller driver for Windows 10. I've searched extensively on various websites and forums, but all the links seem outdated or suspicious. Can anyone please provide a trustworthy link where I can download the driver? I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Xbox 360 Controller Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download xbox 360 controller windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: xbox-360-controller-win10.exe
Version: 5.603
File size: 15036 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 2.58

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Xbox 360 Controller
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver Download: Available

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Xbox 360 controller not working on Windows 10?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that you have installed the correct drivers for the controller. You can download the Xbox 360 Controller Driver for Windows 10 from official Microsoft websites. Additionally, check if the controller is properly connected to the PC via USB or wireless adapter. Restarting the PC or reconnecting the controller may also help.

2. Q: Why is the Xbox 360 controller not being recognized by Windows 10?
A: If your Xbox 360 controller is not being recognized by Windows 10, make sure you have installed the correct driver software. Uninstalling the existing driver and reinstalling the latest Xbox 360 Controller Driver for Windows 10 could resolve the issue. Try connecting the controller to different USB ports or using a different USB cable if the problem persists.

3. Q: Why are some buttons on my Xbox 360 controller not working on Windows 10?
A: If certain buttons on the Xbox 360 controller are not functioning properly, it could be due to calibration issues. Try recalibrating the controller through the Windows game controller settings or using third-party software. If the problem persists, ensure that the controller firmware is up to date. Updating the controller's firmware through the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox Live may solve the problem.
Clara1988

Re: Re: Xbox 360 Controller Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Clara1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Xbox 360 controller, it's exactly what I needed!