Usb To Serial Driver Windows 10 Download

Becca1985

Post by Becca1985 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm in need of a USB to Serial driver. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a reliable download link for this driver. I've searched on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website and several driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a trustworthy link to download the USB to Serial driver for Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Usb To Serial Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb to serial windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: usb-to-serial-win10.exe
Version: 8.240
File size: 44976 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 3.17

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Type: USB to Serial Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Function: The device allows users to connect a USB port to a serial port, enabling communication between USB-based devices and serial devices.
- Driver Download: Users can download the necessary driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer's website or trusted sources.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: I have installed the USB to Serial driver on Windows 10, but my device is still not recognized. What could be the issue?
A: Make sure that you have installed the correct driver version compatible with your Windows 10 version. Also, check if the USB port is functional and try connecting the device to a different USB port.

2. Q: My USB to Serial connection drops frequently, causing communication issues. How can I resolve this problem?
A: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable is not damaged and firmly connected on both ends. Try using a different USB cable if possible. Additionally, check the power settings on your computer and disable any power-saving options that might be interfering with the USB connection.

3. Q: The device manager shows an error code for the USB to Serial driver in Windows 10. How can I fix this error?
A: Firstly, try reinstalling the driver by uninstalling the current driver and then downloading and installing the latest version from the manufacturer's website. If the issue persists, try updating the chipset and USB controller drivers on your Windows 10 system. Restarting the computer after driver updates may also help resolve the error code.
Becca1985

Re: Re: Usb To Serial Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Becca1985 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for USB to Serial. I've been searching for this for quite a while and I'm grateful for your help!