Tp Link Bluetooth Driver Download

Terry1995

Post by Terry1995 »

I've been searching high and low for the download link to the TP Link Bluetooth driver, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've scoured the official TP Link website and even checked out some third-party driver websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Can anyone please provide me with a valid link to download the TP Link Bluetooth driver? I'm using a Windows 10 operating system, if that helps. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Tp Link Bluetooth Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download tp link bluetooth driver for Windows.

File name: tp-link-bluetooth.exe
Version: 2.950
File size: 29921 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 5.19

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Brand: TP-Link
Model: Bluetooth Driver
Type: Software
Compatibility: Windows and Mac operating systems
Version: Latest version (varies based on release)
Driver Size: Varies based on version
Features: Enables wireless communication between the computer/laptop and compatible Bluetooth devices such as headphones, speakers, keyboards, mice, smartphones, etc.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The Bluetooth driver is not installing on my Windows computer. What could be the issue?
A: Make sure you are downloading the correct driver version compatible with your Windows operating system. Also, check if there are any conflicting drivers or software that need to be uninstalled before installing the Bluetooth driver.

2. Q: I have successfully installed the Bluetooth driver, but my computer is unable to detect any Bluetooth devices. How can I fix this?
A: Firstly, ensure that the Bluetooth function is enabled on both your computer and the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect. Also, make sure the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode. Additionally, updating the Bluetooth driver to the latest version from the official TP-Link website might resolve device detection issues.

3. Q: After updating the Bluetooth driver, my computer is experiencing frequent Bluetooth disconnections. How can I rectify this problem?
A: Try restarting both your computer and the connected Bluetooth devices. If the issue persists, check for any physical obstructions or interference (e.g., walls, metals) between the Bluetooth devices and the computer. In some cases, updating the firmware of the Bluetooth devices might help improve stability.
Terry1995

Re: Re: Tp Link Bluetooth Driver Download

Post by Terry1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for my Tp Link Bluetooth device. I really appreciate your help!