Sterowniki Epson L3150 Series

Jamie1991

Post by Jamie1991 »

I've been searching for the drivers for my Epson L3150 Series printer and so far I have been unable to find them. I have tried visiting the official Epson website and searching through their support section, but I haven't had any luck. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to where I can download the drivers for this printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Sterowniki Epson L3150 Series

Post by Detective »

Below you can download sterowniki epson l3150 series driver for Windows.

File name: sterowniki-epson-l3150-series.exe
Version: 3.180
File size: 17.29 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Symantec 3.82

(click above to download)

Prints and scans documents and photos
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB
Print speed: Up to 10 pages per minute (black and white), up to 5 pages per minute (color)
Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi

---
Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not printing any documents. What could be the issue?
A: Please make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer or device properly. Ensure that there are no paper jams and that the ink cartridges are not empty. Additionally, check the print queue and make sure there are no pending print jobs that might be causing the issue.

2. Q: The scanned images are coming out blurry. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the original document or photo is placed correctly on the scanner glass, without any smudges or dirt. Clean the scanner glass with a soft, lint-free cloth if needed. Also, check the scanning settings in the software you are using and adjust the resolution or image quality settings as necessary.

3. Q: The Wi-Fi connection is unstable and I am unable to print wirelessly. How can I resolve this?
A: Firstly, restart your printer and the Wi-Fi router. Move the printer closer to the router to strengthen the signal. Check if any interference from other wireless devices is affecting the connection. Ensure that the correct Wi-Fi network is selected on your printer. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer's network settings and reconfigure the Wi-Fi connection.
Jamie1991

Re: Re: Sterowniki Epson L3150 Series

Post by Jamie1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L3150 Series, I really appreciate it!